Terms & Conditions
RENSPONSIBILITIES OF THE CHARTERER
- The charterer will not sub charter or part with control of the vessel.
- The charterer will not use the vessel for any purpose other than leisure cruising for him or herself.
- The charterer will limit the number of persons on the boat to the total number permitted by local and international authorities.
- The charterer shall take care of and assume full responsibility for the safety and maintenance of the vessel and its parts at all times for the length of the chartering period.
- The charterer shall adhere to all regulations of Port Police or other harbor authorities.
- The charterer shall not allow any animals, plants or restricted items, or other illegal goods such as drugs and firearms on board the vessel.
TERMS OF PAYMENT, RESERVATION AND CANCELLATION POLICY
- In order to reserve a specific boat or yacht for a specific date, a 30% deposit of the agreed price is required.
- If the payment is made via credit card, an additional charge of 2.5% applies for all cards except AMEX where the additional charge is 3.5%.
- Personal information of all passengers to be on board (name, surname, nationality & passport number) is required 24 hours prior to the reserved cruising date in order to submit relevant documentation to the Port Authorities.
- All laws and restrictions of the Greek Port Authority regarding the departure and the weather conditions are applicable to every vessel category.
- We accept no liability for possible itinerary delay, deviation or cancellation due to weather conditions, Port Authorities restrictions or Acts of God.
- In case of a client cancelling a reserved cruise, the below mentioned cancellation policy applies:
- If the cancellation is made 30 to 90 days prior the reserved date, the full amount is refundable.
- If the cancellation is made 22 to 30 days prior to the reserved date, the 15% of the agreed price will be withheld.
- If the cancellation is made 8 to 21 days prior to the reserved date, the 30% of the agreed price will be withheld.
- If the cancellation is made 7 days to the prior to the reserved date, the whole amount will be withheld.